Katherine Acker Ms. Cochran Argumentative 12/5/07 Why I Believe In Creationism The topic of phylogeny is not something that I gestate everyone enjoys lecture about. Maybe it is because no one feels they can prove growth or Creationism. From the research I have done in the past couple of months, I do not retrieve Evolution is correct. All scientists have done is come up with reasons why creation is wrong. I am not adage all great scientists in the world have make a mistake and they are wrong; I am simply trying to say that if someone chooses to rely in Evolution then someone else can choose to recall in a savior that created the earth we stand on. I believe the theory of Evolution is incorrect because it is not a scientific fact, it is just a theory. I choose to believe in Creationism not because I can prove it is responsibility or because it has more evidence, but simply because I believe in Jesus Christ. What do you designate of when a shaver is born? Some mickle would just giggle and smiling and talk about how cute the baffle is. But when you incur a baby being born, do you ever think about how such a beautiful life form in a catchs belly for nine months?

Or how the baby knows how to take its first breath after it comes out of the mothers womb? Or the complexity of its little fingers and toes? No earthly concern could ultimately explain this. This leads me to one of the reasons why I do not believe in Evolution. It was a theory make up from a man. Darwin distorted science to prove there is no God; and that Adam and Eve, the very first people to walk this earth, never existed. How can Darwin prove there is no God if he has never fleetn Him a occur? The way this theory has been forced in the schools does not give students the choice to choose what they believe. Instead, they are being taught one face of the story and never hearing the other. Another reason that I do not believe in the Theory of Evolution is the simple fact... If you want to get a full essay, rank it on our website:
OrderessayOrder your essay at
Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment