Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Director of a Senior Living Commuity

Director of a Senior Living Community Allison Chavez Psychology 375 revered 6, 2012 Terri Fitzpatrick Senior Community Im the director of Sunny origins retirement friendship. My work bring is I have a current WA registered nurse (RN) license. With three year of experience with geriatrics and supervision of other rung. Basic typing skills I have knowledge of computer and word processing softw be. I am able to read and interpret documents; much(prenominal) as safety, operating and maintenance instruction and procedure manuals. I am able to communicate in English and understand and dramatise written and oral instructions. I manage the daytime to day health superintend operations of the senior community to visualize residents health care needs are met. I ensure that all residents are treated with respect, self-respect and quality care is given as residents health care needs change. I am creditworthy for the direct supervision of care given and coordination of health care needs with in the community. Provide training, supervision and monitoring of associates. Lucy Martinez is 58 years old she was diagnose several years agone with an advance stage of Alzheimers, the doctors said they have never seen such an advance state of Alzheimers in someone so young.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
Up to this point her whole family was involved with the care of her, tho she had been living with her parents until her left the house unsupervised, she was found two houses gloomy from her parents. Lost in the hot sun, scared and confused, her family decided that it was no longer safe for her to live with them. Lucy was welcomed into Sunny Springs retrospection care today, her parents were given a tour of the community and the 2 bed room apartment their daughter leave be living in and share with 3 of the staff members, they will route schedules so she never is alone, she will be taken for daily walks in the court yard, she will be provided with coloring books, crayons, word search, connect the dots and puzzles for... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment